First of all, I will tell you the full form of PUBG is Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds and it is one of the exciting and popular game in the world. All of the world gamers love the game too much. Here, in the article, we know about how to play PUBG in PC. Most of the people know about how to download PUBG in PC and mobile.
PUBG in mobile is free for everyone, and you don’t need to pay any money to download the game. But if you download PUBG in PC you have to pay some money(around $10) to play this game.
You have two option to download and play PUBG in your PC/laptop,
first is purchasing PUBG for PC via Stream and second is the use of Emulator and play PUBG mobile in your PC. In the article, I will tell you both ways step by step approach for how to play pubg on PC free & paid method.
PUBG PC Download & Play Via Emulator
- Downloading PUBG in your PC is a very easy and straightforward process, there are numbers of emulator available on the internet.
- now, you are thinking what an emulator, don’t worry I will tell you what is an emulator, It is software which creates Android or ios environment on your PC. With the help of an emulator, you can install.
- almost all the Android and iOS application, games on your computer.
- If you don’t have graphics card still there are changes that you can play PUBG on PC, because emulators behave like the Android platform.
- Many emulators are available on the internet, but due to PUBG is a massive game, few emulators are good to play PUBG.
1.Tencent Gaming Buddy
- It is the first emulator in this list created by Tencent Games. There is
- some developer who created PUBG Mobile so that Tencent Gaming Bubby can be considered as the official emulator, Especially, Tencent Gaming Bubby is created for PUBG.
How to Install Tencent Gaming Buddy?
First, you have to go on the official Tencent Gaming Bubby websites and click on the download button, after that click on the downloaded (.exe) file and follow the given instructions. Remember you should have around 3GB internet data to complete the process. You don’t need to create an account or use a VPN on this emulator.
- Blue Stacks is also a good and free emulator but entirely different from the Tencent Gaming Bubby. Tencent Gaming Buddy is specially designed for PUBG, but Blue-stacks is universal. Using BlueStack, you can play almost every game on your PC.
- BlueStacks works on minimum requirements like 2GB of ram and 4GB of hard drive space.but for the better graphics you have at least 4GB of RAM.
How to Download & Install BlueStack?
- Go to BlueStacks official website and click on the download button, the file size is around 500 MB, after downloading click on the downloaded.exe file and follow the given instructions. After installing BlueStacks, you have to log in with your Gmail account, enter the email and password and start using BlueStacks.once you sign in with Gmail account you can access Google Play Store, So open Play Store in the BlueStacks and type PUBG in the search bar.
PUBG is the awesome shooting game, that’s why people spend most of their time with it. You can play PUBG mobile in your computer free of cost and emulator is the free option for PUBG PC. Tencent Gaming Bubby and BlueStacks are recommended emulator to play PUBG on the computer.